Adi Godrej conferred the 10th Annual Clinton Global Citizen Award
Q. Adi Godrej has been honoured with which award on 19th Sept 2016?- Published on 23 Sep 16
a. 10th Annual Clinton Global Citizen Award
b. 11th Annual Bush Global Citizen Award
c. 12th Annual Roosevelt Global Citizen Award
d. None of the above
ANSWER: 10th Annual Clinton Global Citizen Award
Chairman of Mumbai based Godrej Group, Adi Godrej was honoured with the 10th Annual Clinton Global Citizen Award for leadership in business and philanthropy on 19th Sept.
- Award recognises his leadership in business and philanthropy and the use of Inclusive, sustainable business strategies at Godrej Group
- Some of the other awardees for 2016 included Jon Bon Jovi for the Jon Bon Jovi Soul Foundation in the US, Colombia’s President Juan Manuel Santos and Somalia’s Hawa Abdi.
- Adi Burjorji Godrej is the 405th richest person in the world with net worth of USD 4 billion
- Clinton Global Citizen Awards was established in 2007.
- It embodies the former US President’s call to action by honouring outstanding individuals who exemplify global citizenship through vision and leadership.
- Past recipients of the award include Denis O’Brien, Carlis Slim, Suraya Pakzad and other illustrious figures.