BRICS Wellness workshop concludes, National Fair in AROGYA held
Q. First BRICS Wellness workshop was concluded on 11th Sept 2016 at which city?- Published on 14 Sep 16
d. None of the above
The first BRICS Wellness Workshop concluded on 11th Sept 2016 in Bengaluru, Karnataka. A National Fair on comprehensive Indian Medicine System (AROGYA) was inaugurated in the city. 4 day event was organised by AYUSH ministry in collaboration with Research and Information System for Developing countries.
- The BRICS wellness workshop was organised in partnership with BRICS nations.
- It promotes knowledge sharing and pushing forward AYUSH initiatives in BRICS countries which will help in globalisation of AYUSH.
- Workshop was designed to have sessions pertaining to Traditional Systems of Medicine, Trade and Economy, Wellness and SDGs, Wellness indicators for BRICS, Wellness and Tourism among others
- It also included a session on WHO strategy for Traditional Medicine.
- AROGYA fair provides a exposure for importers and manufactures of traditional medicines or raw materials in BRICS to have firsthand experience of Indian TraditionaL Medicinal production