Dashboard on EXIM Analytics launched
Q. A dashboard of the EXIM Analytics has been launched in conjunction with which principle?- Published on 05 May 16
a. Government at your doorstep
b. Government at the doorstep
c. Governance at your doorstep
d. Governance at the doorstep
ANSWER: Government at the doorstep
As per the initiative of Ministry of Commerce & Industry to provide easy access to the public on export and import trends of India the Minister of State for Commerce & Industry (I/C) Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman launched here today a dashboard on EXIM Analytics.
- This is a portal developed by the Directorate General of Commercial Intelligence and Statistics, at the instance of the Ministry.
- These simple to use Analytics Dashboards would facilitate the general public to have an accurate perspective on the facts around the trade performance of India. This endeavor of the Ministry is also in tune with the principle of “Government at the doorstep
- The EXIM Analytics dashboard launched today enables analysis of trade information of India relating to:
- Export Overview: provides analysis of data by time period, export destinations and ports of export.
- Import Overview: provides analysis of data by time period, countries of Import and ports of import.
- Balance of Trade: The Balance of Trade (BOT) can be analysed over time periods for different Regions, Countries and Ports.