Difference between NSDA vs NSDC
Q. Which of the following statements is/are correct about National Skill Development Corporation?
1. It is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
2. It has a Advisory and Coordinating role.- Published on 14 Dec 15
a. Only 1
b. Only 2
- National Skill Development Corporation is not for profit “Company” under the Companies Act.
- It is set up by the Ministry of Finance, under Section 25 of the Companies Act. It has an equity base of Rs.10 crore, of which the Government of India holds for 49%, while the private sector has the balance 51%.
- National Skill Development Agency is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.