Directive Principles of State Policy are Articles 36 to 51
Q. What is the correct ascending order of the following articles, in terms of how they appear in the Constitution?
1) Free legal aid.
2) Uniform civil code.
3) Participation of workers in management of Industries.
4) Promotion of co-operative societies.- Published on 23 Feb 17
Articles related to Directive Principles of State Policy -
- Article 36 - Definition of State.
- Article 37 - Application of the directive principles.
- Article 38 - State to secure a social order for the promotion of welfare of the people.
- Article 39 - Certain principles of policy to be followed by the State.
- Article 39A - Equal justice and free legal aid.
- Article 40 - Organisation of village panchayats.
- Article 41- Right to work, to education, and to public assistance in certain cases.
- Article 42 - Provision for just and humane conditions of work and maternity relief.
- Article 43 - Living wage, etc. for workers.
- Article 43A - Participation of workers in management of industries.
- Article 43B - Promotion of co-operative societies.
- Article 44 - Uniform civil code for the citizens.
- Article 45 - Provision for early childhood care and education to children below the age of six years.
- Article 46 - Promotion of educational and economic interests of scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and other weaker sections.
- Article 47 - Duty of the state to raise the level of nutrition and the standard of living and to improve public health.
- Article 48 - Organisation of agriculture and animal husbandry.
- Article 48A - Protection and improvement of environment and safeguarding of forests and wild-life.
- Article 49 - Protection of monuments and places and objects of national importance.
- Article 50 - Separation of judiciary from executive.
- Article 51 - Promotion of international peace and security.