Double Dip Recession- Recession occurring twice with small gap in between

Q.  What is the term for recession occurring two times with a small gap in between?
- Published on 20 Jul 15

a. Deep Recession
b. Deflation
c. Double-dip Recession
d. Double Inflation

ANSWER: Double-dip Recession
A "double-dip recession" is also referred to as a "W-shaped" recession.

Post your comment / Share knowledge

Enter the code shown above:
(Note: If you cannot read the numbers in the above image, reload the page to generate a new one.)