Functions of Bank Mitra
Q. Which of the following statements is/are correct?
1. A Bank Mitra acts like an agent in facilitating bank and banking related services, especially in unbanked areas of the country.
2. They can also help produce mini statements of their customers.- Published on 26 Oct 15
a. Only 1
b. Only 2
- Bank mitra help in areas where there is no ATMs and branches of banks.
- They help potential customers and help them in opening accounts by verifying identity and collecting all relevant documents.
- They can also ensure delivery of small value remittances and other payment instructions.