Graphene is light, flexible, strong and good conductor of heat and electricity
Q. Which of the following is/are true regarding Graphene?
1) Steel and graphene in same quantities have the same or nearly equal strength.
2) It can conduct heat and electricity better than anything else.
3) It is not easily bendable and is strong.- Published on 01 Mar 16
d. All of the above
- A fine sheet of pure carbon, graphene is as thin as an atom, making it the skinniest material known. It is known as the wonder material.
- At the same time though, it is 100 times stronger than steel, hugely pliable and can conduct electricity and heat better than anything else.
- Samsung, the world’s number one smartphone maker, has taken out the most graphene patents — over 490 — followed by China’s Ocean’s King Lighting and IBM.