Hadrosaur discovered in Inner Mongolia unearths clues for research
Q. What is another name for the duck billed dinosaur?- Published on 16 Aug 16
d. None of the above
A rare well preserved hadrosaur also known as duck billed dinosaur has been unearthed in Inner Mongolia autonomous region and expected to be of massive value regarding how the species has evolved.
- More than 90 percent of bones of animal were intact including the head,cervical, limbs, vertebrae and a tail bone.
- This is the most complete dinosaur fossil unearthed in Inner Mongolia in 20 years.
- Fossil was discovered in 2012 in Urad Back Banner in NW part of the region.
- Chinese researchers say that the fossil structure of the hadrosaur was about 8 meters long, one meter wide and 5 meters tall.
- Archeologists have found fossils of other plants and living organisms in the Rehe area.