Sanjay Rajagopalan, senior vice-president, Infosys, who headed design and research, has quit the company, according to a posting on his personal page on the networking site, LinkedIn.
He quit Infosys a month ago after working for more than three years with the firm. Earlier, he was a senior vice-president with the German software maker, SAP from 2004 to 2014.
Former CEO & MD of Infosys, Vishal Sikka, had quit the company last month following a spat with the co-founder N.R. Narayana Murthy. Infosys: Know More
- Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services.
- It has its headquarters in Bengaluru, India.
- Infosys is the second-largest Indian IT firm by 2016 revenues.
- Founded: 7 July 1981, Pune
- CEO: U. B. Pravin Rao (2017)
- Revenue: 10.21 billion USD (2017)
- Headquarters: Bengaluru
- Founders: N. R. Narayana Murthy, Nandan Nilekani
- Key Subsidiaries: Panaya, Infosys BPO, EdgeVerve, Skava