Housing dot com appoints Vivek Jain as Chief Product and Technology officer
Q. Who has been appointed as Chief Product and Technology officer for realty startup Housing dot com on 17th August, 2016?- Published on 18 Aug 16
a. Vivek Singh
b. Vivek Sharma
c. Vivek Jain
d. Vivek Mehta
ANSWER: Vivek Jain
Realty startup Housing dot com has announced the appointment of Vivek Jain as Chief Product and Technology officer. In his new role, Jain will focus on product and engineering aspects of business.
- Jain’s appointment is aimed to help the real estate portal fulfil its goal of being a full service transaction player.
- The current CEO of Housing dot com is Jason Kothari.
- Housing dot com, India’s leading real estate portal expects USD 10 million in revenue this fiscal.
- Vivek Jain is an industry veteran with over 14 years of experience in technology and digital domains in India and US.
- He started his career with Ashley Laurent in the US and was part of Reliance Jio.
- Housing dot com was in a controversy when co-founder Rahul Yadav was asked to leave in 2015
- This real estate portal works towards end to end user interface for housing and real estate solutions.