How Antyodaya follows the tradition of Advaita?
Q. Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay considers his philosophy Integral Humanism (Antyodaya) follows the tradition of- Published on 30 Sep 16
- Upadhyaya claimed that Integral Humanism followed the tradition of Advaita developed by Adi Sankara.
- Non-dualism represented the unifying principle of every object in the universe, and of which humankind was a part.
- This, claimed Upadhyaya, was the essence and contribution of Indian culture.
- The philosophy of Integral Humanism advocates the simultaneous and integrated program of the body, mind and intellect and soul of each human being.
- His philosophy of Integral Humanism, which is a synthesis of the material and the spiritual, the individual and the collective, bears eloquent testimony to this.