Indian Constitution bans human trafficking by Article 23
Q. Which of the following statements is/are correct?
1. The Indian Constitution specifically bans human trafficking by Article 23.
2. Indian constitution does not allow citizens of India from accepting any title from any foreign State.- Published on 27 Oct 15
a. Only 1
b. Only 2
- Article 18 is related to abolition of titles.
- It prohibits citizen of India from accepting any title from any foreign State.
- No person who is not a citizen of India shall, while he holds any office of profit or trust under the State, accept without the consent of the President any title from any foreign State.