India’s first iOT Congress 2016 starts in Bengaluru
Q. The first edition of the IoT Congress India 2016 started on 7th September 2016 in which state?- Published on 09 Sep 16
b. Tamil Nadu
d. None of the above
The first edition of the IoT Indian Congress 2016 began on 7th Sept in Bengaluru Karnataka.
- The three day event is one of the largest in the world of its kind
- It will bring together stakeholders from various parts of the Internet of Things ecosystem
- The aim is to bring together key stakeholders across value chain and verticals to collaborate, ideate and create a common roadmap
- The IoT Thought Leadership Awards 2016 and the IoT StartUp Awards 2016 will be hosted
- Internet of Things is a system of interrelated computing devices, mechanical and digital machines, objects, animals or people are provided with unique identifiers
- They have the ability to transfer data across a network without human to human or human to computer interaction
- In 2013, Global Standards Initiative on IoT defined it as the infrastructure of the information society
- The term Internet of Things was coined by entrepreneur Kevin Ashton from Britain in 1999 while working at Auto ID labs.