Kerala bags maximum number of National Tourism Awards
Q. Which state bagged six National Tourism Awards in the marketing category?- Published on 04 Aug 16
c. Tamil Nadu
Kerala tourism has bagged six National Tourism Awards for 2014-2015 in the marketing category.
- It also received two more awards including for Responsible Tourism initiative in Wayanad.
- It received three of six awards for states in Tourism promotion and Publishing category.
- Sargaalaya Arts and Crafts Village at Iringal fetched the award for Kerala Tourism in rural tourism project category.
- Third award for Kerala tourism came for innovative use of information technology.
- Turtle on the Beach, Kovalam was judged best 5 star hotel while Coconut Lagoon won the Best Heritage hotel award and Coconut Creek Farm and Homestay was given the award for best B&B