Logical association among entities is called relationship - Designing the System
Software Engineering (MCQ) questions and answers
Designing the System
Q. The logical association among entities is called relationship.
- Published on 24 Jul 15
Software Management (
Introduction of Software Engineering (
Software Specification & Measurement (
Software Process (
Process Modelling and SDLC (
Planning and Managing the Project (
Capturing the Requirement (
Designing the System (
Objects Design (
Program Writing (
Formal Modelling & Verification (
Delivering the System (
Maintaining the System (
Evaluating Products, Processes & Resources (
Software Process Improvement (
Improving Predictions, Products, Processes & Resources (
-Posted on 15 Oct 15
- The Entity-Relationship (ER) Model is based on the notion of real-world entities and relationships among them.
- While creating a real-world scenario into the database model, the ER Model creates entity set, relationship set, general attributes and constraints.
- We use the ER Model for the conceptual design of a database.
- The logical association among entities is called relationship.
- Relationships are mapped with entities in various ways.
- The number of association between two entities is known as mapping cardinalities
- Different types of mapping cardinalities are:
1. one to one
2. one to many
3. many to one
4. many to many
Post your comment / Share knowledge
Enter the code shown above:
(Note: If you cannot read the numbers in the above image, reload the page to generate a new one.)