Organizational Framework of NITI Aayog - Planning
Q. Full time organizational Framework of the NITI Aayog consists of which of the following?
2) Chief Ministers of States and UTs’ with legislatures and Lieutenant Governors of other UTs
3) Chief Executive Officer
4) Experts with relevant domain knowledge nominated by the PM.
- Published on 06 Aug 15
a. Only 1 and 2
b. 1, 2 and 3
c. 1 and 3
d. All of the above
ANSWER: 1 and 3
The full-time organizational framework will comprise of, in addition to the Prime Minister as the Chairperson:
1) Vice-Chairperson: To be appointed by the Prime Minister
2) Members: Full-time
3) Part-time members: Maximum of 2 from leading universities research organizations and other relevant institutions in an ex-officio capacity. Part time members will be on a rotational basis.
4) Ex Officio members: Maximum of 4 members of the Union Council of Ministers to be nominated by the Prime Minister.
5) Chief Executive Officer: To be appointed by the Prime Minister for a fixed tenure, in the rank of Secretary to the Government of India.
6) Secretariat as deemed necessary.