Seating Arrangement - Logical Reasoning (MCQ) Questions for Q. 29194
Q. Read the following information to answer the given question:
Which of the following are not in the same row?- Published on 07 Jul 17
- Six cute dogs Abby, B-dawg, Charlie, Dalton, Eddie and Fantom are standing in two rows, three in each.
- Eddie is not at the end of any row.
- Dalton is second to the left of Fantom.
- Charlie, neighbor of Eddie, is standing diagonally opposite to Dalton.
- B-dawg is the neighbor of Fantom.
a. Abby and Eddie
b. Eddie and Charlie
c. Dalton and B-dawg
d. Abby and B-dawg
ANSWER: Abby and B-dawg
Eddie is not at the end, so, Eddie must be in the middle of one of the rows.
Dalton is second to the left of Fantom i.e. Dalton, ___, Fantom
Charlie is the neighbor of Eddie and is standing diagonally opposite to Dalton.
B-dawg is the neighbor of Fantom.
So, the arrangement is –
We can see clearly from the final arrangement that Abby and B-dawg are not in the same row.