Siddhartha Murarka has been appointed as the Chairman of the Eastern India Regional Council of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
His term began from January 19,
A fellow member of the ICSI, he was the head of risk management and compliance at a member firm of the PwC before starting his own practice.
Murarka is also a “regular faculty”at ICAI and other professional bodies and chambers of commerce like the Merchant Chamber of Commerce and the BCCI.
Currently, the president of the Eastern Council of ICSI is Mamta Binani.Know More About Mamta Binani
- Mamta Binani has been elected President of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) since 2016.
- She took charge on January 19, 2016.
- Binani has been an empanelled trainer with ICICI Bank, and also with the mutual fund industry.
- She has been the Chairperson of the Eastern India Regional Council of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India in 2010.
- Binani was also the first CS to be conferred the 'Bharat Nirman Awards' in 2010.