Swachh Bharat: Free Bio-toilets in all coaches by 2018
Q. Under what mission has the Ministry of Railways advanced target for 100% completion of installing human waste discharge free Bio-toilets in coaches to December 2018?- Published on 17 Nov 17
a. Swachh India
b. Swachh Aadhar
c. Swachh Bharat
d. Swachh Nirman
ANSWER: Swachh Bharat
The Union Ministry of Railways has advanced target for 100% completion of installing human waste discharge free Bio-toilets in coaches to December 2018.
Earlier, the target to install bio-toilets in all its coaches as part of the Swachh Bharat Mission was by September 2019.Ministry of Railways
- The Ministry of Railways is a ministry in the Government of India, responsible for the country's rail transport.
- Website: indianrailways.gov.in
- Formed: 16 April 1853
- Jurisdiction: India
- Headquarters: Rail Bhavan, 1, Raisina Road, New Delhi
- Cabinet minister: Piyush Goyal
- Minister of state: Manoj Sinha, Rajen Gohain