Tripura passed resolution to request amendments to Section 302 of IPC - Indian polity

Q.  Which State Assembly has passed a resolution to request the Union Government to amend Section 302 of the IPC to abolish capital punishment?
- Published on 12 Aug 15

a. Tripura
b. Mizoram
c. Kerala
d. Karnataka

ANSWER: Tripura

Post your comment / Share knowledge

Enter the code shown above:
(Note: If you cannot read the numbers in the above image, reload the page to generate a new one.)