What is turbulent layer? - Heat Transfer

Q.  The layer through which the momentum and energy transfer take place via the movement of macroscopic lumps of matter from one region to another is called as
- Published on 12 Aug 15

a. the laminar sublayer
b. the buffer layer
c. the turbulent layer
d. none of the above

ANSWER: the turbulent layer

Post your comment / Share knowledge

Enter the code shown above:
(Note: If you cannot read the numbers in the above image, reload the page to generate a new one.)