Which architectures is/are required to QoS?
Programming Language (MCQ) questions
Q. Which architectures is/are required to QoS?
- Published on 19 Oct 15
Both a and b
Both b and c
ANSWER: Both a and b
C programming (
Software Engineering (
Web Technologies (
Data Structure (
Operating System (
-Posted on 12 Oct 15
- Quality of service (QoS) is the overall performance of a computer network or a telephone network, the performance is seen by the users of the network.
- Quality of service is important for the transport of traffic with special requirements.
- Quality of service can be improved with traffic shaping techniques such as, packet prioritization, application classification and queuing at congestion points.
- Integrated services is a flow-based QoS model design and Differentiated services is a class-based QoS model design for the Internet protocol.
does not provide flexible service and scalability. It provides the Intserv framework for a small number of pre-specified service classes.
has the ability to handle different classes of traffic in different ways within the Internet. It provides the scalability.
- Differentiated services provide the functional components. Functional components are pieces of the network architecture with which such services can be built.
Post your comment / Share knowledge
Enter the code shown above:
(Note: If you cannot read the numbers in the above image, reload the page to generate a new one.)