ANSWER: Both 1 and 2
Main Objectives :
- To portray the growth of science and technology and their applications in industry and human welfare, with a view to develop scientific attitude and temper and to create, inculcate and sustain a general awareness amongst the people.
- To popularize science and technology in cities, urban and rural areas for the benefit of students and for the common man by organizing exhibitions, seminars, popular lectures, science camps and various other programs.
- To promote and enhance public understanding of the culture of science and technology.
- To supplement science education given in schools and colleges and to organize various out-of-school educational activities to foster a spirit of scientific enquiry and creativity among the students.
- To design, develop and fabricate science museum exhibits, demonstration equipment and scientific teaching aids for science education and popularization of science.
- To organize training programmes for science teachers /students /young entrepreneurs/technicians/physically challenged/housewives and others on specific subjects of science, technology and industry.