What is System Center Data Protection Manager 2007 (DPM)? Explain its purpose in MOSSDPM is designed for the Sharepoint Administrator using a variety of wizards and workflows to help ensure protection of data. It provides the following benefits in terms of MOSS:
1. Provides Built in support for Sharepoint services (WSS) and MOSS.
2. Provides consistency checks for windows sharepoint server farms.
3. Re-validates only those parts of a windows sharepoint services replica for which data backup is inconsistent.
4. Provides support for MOSS with Mirrored SQL Server databases.
5. Presents the data to be protected in the same context as user accesses it. Sharepoint Administrators simply select the farm to be protected, DPM understands what components need to be backed up.