Explain how to implement workflow in SharePoint.Steps to implement workflows in MOSS:
1. Add workflow to a document library, routing document to different people for approval.
2. Document author starts the workflow and creates document approval tasks, and assigns these tasks to various participants/people.
3. Author sends an email to various participants with task instructions and a link to the document in question.
4. As participants complete their actions one after the other, they can view the status of the document.
5. The workflow ends when all participants have completed their tasks regarding the document.
6. Author of the workflow is notified via an email after the workflow has ended.