Explain .NET Mobile controls features..NET mobile controls features:
- Build web pages for many types of mobile devices instead of targeting specific ones.
- Allow creation of user controls with events
- Offer same features as ASP.NET Pages and server controls along with support to work with multiple devices.
- Allow customizing the output for a specific device by adding a new adapter for the control.
- Can create new controls which can use inheritance or composition.
- Allow adding support for an entirely new device by using adapter extensibility with no changes to individual applications.