Describe TextBox and TextView controls of .NET Mobile.- .NET provides a variety of input controls to enable interaction with the user:
- It is a most common input control.
- TextBox control is perfect for simple user input like names, numbers, identification and keywords.
- The TextBox control in .NET mobile application is used to display a single line of text.
- It is used for larger amounts of input.
- It allows long multi-line input like the one you need for SMS or other messages.
- The TextView control is used to display multiple lines of text.
- The text property of the TextView control also accepts HTML tags to specify formatting of the text in the control.