Operations Resume - Sample 1
Contact No.: +91-88xxxxxxxx /91- 93xxxxxxxx
- A dynamic professional with more than 4 years of experience in Telecom Software Operation, Testing and Deployment Projects.
- Currently working with xxxxxxx Global India (P) Ltd as Engineer xxxx for last 2 years.
- Also worked with xxxxx Communications, India (R&D wing xxxx- xxxxxx Technology Innovation Centre) as Testing, Deployment and Support Engineer for more than 2 years.
- An effective communicator with ability to relate to people across all hierarchical levels in organization, connect with globally spread teams and working with numerous multi-functional teams.
- Providing L2 level support to the Operation team for different Trouble Tickets raised form the field, on various IN Products and value added service.
- Providing configuration and work around for the new Business requirements related to Tariff and privilege of the subscriber in the system.
- Worked as a Team members on various flavours of IN Products and value added service.
- Played a vital role in the creation and execution of QA and Testing Processes, Test Strategies and Plans.
- Core knowledge of manual & regression testing.
- Worked collaboratively with teams of testers, developers and Operation team members in testing complex projects requiring End to End testing for the overall enhancement of software product quality.
- Skilled in verifying and validating the exceptions/ errors, different LOGS and output files.
- Playing a vital role in the creation and execution of Deployment Strategies and Plans regarding network configuration and data configuration as per business requirements.
- Worked collaboratively with teams involved in setting up the hardware and third party software’s for the servers required for the various systems.
- Providing training session for the Operation and configuration teams for the New product or new release version
- Providing various tool and stubs for the better-tailored reports and operational Strategies.
CORE COMPETENCIESSoftware Testing
Verifying and validating the following
- Installation Testing
- Integration Testing
- Regression Testing
- Understanding the Overall Call-flow scenarios
- Generating Test Scenarios and designing Test Cases
- Test Case Execution by validating end-to-end Call Flows
- Exceptions/ error with proper error code and description.
- Different LOGS created by application.
- Output files generated by the system.
- Input parameters of different modules/ database from different interfaces.
- Analysing the hardware and pre-requisite third party software’s for installation of product to be deployed.
- Configuring system as per user requirement; developing scripts for data manipulation & data archiving.
- Preparing test plan and test cases used in testing for dry run to be carried before commercialization.
- Integrating different network elements.
- Planning changes required in different network elements for introducing new product.
- Performing the User acceptance testing with business team for the implementation of Business requirements.
- Supporting the following
- SAT (System Acceptance Testing) team AT, UAT and Field-testing team for validation.
- NNOC team for the products.
- Carrying out network based testing including the analysis of protocol traces/ network element logs from network to verify flow as per product.
SS7, ISUP, INAP, TCAP , MAP , CAMEL and TCP/IP, (Understanding of GSM/CDMA call flow)Operating Systems:
Solaris, Windows (9X/2000/NT/XP), UNIX, Shell ScriptingDatabase:
SQLThird Party Software:
Jakarta-Tomcat-Server, JDK, XFTP, Toad and X-Manag
Projects1. xxxxx India Ltd.Job Summary
- Mar 08- June 10- xxxxx Communications, India (R&D Wing xxxx- xxxxxx Technology Innovation Centre)
- June 10- till date - xxxxxx Global India (P) Ltd
Selection of AssignmentsOngoing Assignment:
- Currently involved in providing Technical support to xxxxxxx related to the SDP, EMM, CCN (SCP) and Account Information & Refill Server.
- (PREPAID BILLLING MECHANISM) and maintaining Intelligent Network (IN) and Value Added Services (VAS) configuration for xxxxxx Project as a part of GSDC GNOC Team.
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and administration of IN related products/Nodes (CCN, SDP, EMM, IVR).
- Troubleshooting include Sun Solaris OS, IN Nodes.
- Monitoring includes health of IN Nodes and server alarms and rectification, backup etc.
- Handling critical, major and minor issues arising in the Ericsson Prepaid systems for xxxxx North Region and providing solutions within SLA.
- Handle emergencies and if required coordinate with Emergency support, investigate faults/cause related to system/network problems and handle the tasks creating innovative and logical solutions to solve complex problems.
- Reconciliation and RA validation regarding CDR, call rates and revenue related term.
- Interface with Marketing & Revenue Assurance teams for IN product configurations, UAT proceedings, solve complex issues reported by the same and also perform reconciliation activities along with Revenue Assurance/ Finance Teams for Fraud Management.
- Working on regular customer complaints and requests (call disputes, Recharge related problems, wrong charging etc) with in the agreed SLAs.
- Providing Root cause analysis (RCA) of the problems.
- Working on wrong charging cases/new patched installation and all kind of telecom technical support role.
- Part for upgrades in the Network.
Operation and Maintenance of all IN nodes (North Region) for xxxx Network.Role:
Engineer-2nd level assuranceFollowing activities were carried out in this project.
2. xxxxxxx Comm. Ltd.Account Management System (AMS)
- Manage day to day Maintenance of all IN nodes under GNOC
- Manage the Provisioning of IN.
- Ensure the Performance management of IN nodes.
- Ensure the timely backups of IN nodes.
- Coordinate with circle team and other party like core team, Hardware support team, customer technical team for efficient implementation of service request and complaint handling.
- Coordination with other GNOC counterpart for solving issues raised by circle.
- Problem escalation timely to the next level by raising CSR and follow up the same to maintain the SLA.
- Performing Acceptance test of upcoming IN nodes.
ISUP based IVR
- The AMS system is used to handle all the account related details and the privileges that different subscribers
Voucher Management System
- The IVR interacts with the ISUP platform to play announcements for Recharges and balance Enquiry
- The MSC routes the call to the ISUP platform and the IVR picks the call and the relevant announcements are played
Value Added Services(VAS)
- VoMS deals with the handling of recharge vouchers
- The process from generation of vouchers, updation in the database activation, verification of the voucher pin and recharge of user accounts.
Real Time Charging Gateway (RTCG)
- RCC (RWorld Cash Card), Rworld Cash card is a prepaid card targeted at the reliance prepaid & postpaid subscriber base with Rworld enabled handsets.
- An entity that provides Real Time Charging capabilities to different Network elements. RTCG provides simpler TCP/IP interface to different Network elements for real time charging. RTCG communicates with the Prepaid system through OSA/Parlay interface or through RPC(For Ingenius prepaid, RPC would be provided) as per the Prepaid System Capabilities.
- 2007,B.TECH (xxxxxxxxxxx Memorial College of Engineering and Management,xxxxx U.P)
- 3rd National IT Aptitude Test, xxxxxx, January 2007 (96 percentile).
PERSONAL INFORMATIONLanguages Known:Date of Birth:Address:
Operations Resume - Sample 2
To excel in meeting ever increasing demands of my career by hard work and commitment and strong relevant experience which helps me to prove myself as an asset to my employer.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCECompany :
XXXXX PVT. LTD.
- Working as an Operations Manager And handling station operations.
PROMOTED AS A MANAGER OPERATIONSKey Responsibilities
- Worked as a Territory Service Representative in Operation department.
- Involved in branch operations & lucky to see a lot of operation improvements while working in a Service Center Nariana & Wazirpur.
PROMOTED AS A ASSISTANT OPERATION MANAGERKey Responsibilities
- Independent charge of managing operations in Branch Connaught Place, New Delhi.
- Other surrounding branches i.e. Azad Pur, Karol Bagh, Kashmiri Gate, branches reported to me.
- The above branches day to day operation problem solved by me if any.
- Support to regional manager of operation for ops-activities of Delhi/NCR area.
- LC banking task- ensure delivery and pickup from various national and international banks from CP branch i/c reverse pickup of rest of India as per customer requirements / needs.
- Training and motivate team to ensure optimum performance, Conduct skill gap analysis and meet training needs and promote multi-skill on floor.
- Appointed operation staff for various branches.
- Checking and approving conveyance vouchers submitted by subordinates.
- Daily briefing to Assistant Manager, operation executive and supervisors under my supervision.
- Making several operational process & implementing in branch.
- Meeting Customers to get their feedback and implement the same in daily operations to meet with customer expectations as per company polices.
- Control operational cost of branch as per the company parameters.-Ensure all outbound and inbound timely connections.
- As of now my prime target is set for Mayapuri Branch.
JOINED AS AN OPERATION EXECUTIVEKey Responsibilities
- Independent charge of managing operations in Branch Pitampura, New Delhi.
- Handling operations and ensure the delivery pickups for Domestic & International both as per company commitment and also ensure payment collection.
- Presented Monthly Branch report to higher managements as per company desired parameters.
- Meeting with Customers to get their feedback and implement the same in daily operations to meet with customer expectations as per company polices.
- Hiring contract vehicles to get the shipment delivered and pick ups as and when it is required.
- Daily briefing to supervisors and operation staff under my supervision.
- Checking and approving conveyance vouchers submitted by subordinates.
- Handling International outbound operations.
- Ensure time bound pickups with the team.
- Daily auditing of paper work as per company and custom requirement and fulfill with all the manpower and enthusiasm.
- Daily briefing of the team and give them the product knowledge and the new updates of a company.
- Vehicle hiring in case of huge pickups.
- Awarded with Certificate of Achievement for successfully completed Dangerous Goods Specialist Initial Training issued by Fedex Health & Safety.
- Awarded with Fedex Bravo Zulu.
- One of the on job trainer from North India Ops- team and always appreciated by the higher manager for my dedication and enthusiasm.
- Trained by the L&D for software launch (FIMOS) and trained other approx 200 people for the same software.
- Trained by the L&D for new domestic product launch and trained other approx 100 people for the same in Delhi and other north India locations.
- Attended Trainings to learn Management skills given by Internal L&D department.
- Attended Team building exercises time-to-time organized by company.
- Motivating team by organizing reward and award event.
- M.B.A. from XXXXX University.
- Listening Music
- Traveling hill stations
- Feel comfortable in different social and cultural environment.
PERSONAL DETAILSDate or Birth :Language :Address :
Operations Resume - Sample 3
I want to attain corporate growth and profitability through hard work, sincerity, creativity and innovation.
- A capacity to work hard and a desire to learn new things
- Strong inters personal and communication skills, Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines.
- Self motivated and able to work independently
1. Presently working for XXXXXXXXXX LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
as Executive-Operations in Bancassurance for XXXXX Relationship.Job Profile
- Looking after operations related issue of company's respective XXXXXX CHANNEL for North ZONE.
- Responsible for publish daily MIS and DSR to HUB as well, Area Manager and concern person in Branches of XXXX.
- Responsible for liaison with all branches and concern person of channel partner
- Preliminary scrutiny of new business applications, initial financial and medical underwriting of proposals received at branch, Covers all the operational activities of the office, Introduction and documentation filing
- Escalation of complaints to the appropriate level as per the specified process and follow up till resolution
- Responsible for Speedy issuance of cases by Regular Follow Up of cases
- Resolving and attending to customer complaints.
- Follow-up activities with Zone and Cluster operations pertaining to NB, POS, Project Management and My Money process.
- In terms of cash work, Acceptance of DD & cheque for NB and renewals, Banking of collections & reporting as per company process
- Ensuring consistent adherence to set service standards & norms in terms of Turn around Time, accuracy, efficiency, productivity and timeliness.
2. Worked with XXXXXX Services Pvt.Ltd (International BPO)
as Operations Head from 24 May 2008 To 14 Jan 2011Job Profile
- To do the quality checking of data entry.
- Responsible for publishing daily MIS and DSR.
- Responsible for Employee Attendance
- Responsible for computer hardware & networking issue
- Responsible for LAN, WAN and voice issue
- Certification IN MS OFFICE,TALLY 9 & DTP
- B.Com Passed from Kanpur University
- 12th passed from U. P. Board Allahabad
- 10th passed from U. P. Board Allahabad
- Computer Knowledge (Ms - Office)
- Ms-Word, Ms-Excel, Ms-Power point, Ms- Dos & Internet Email etc.
- Watching Cricket and surfing on internet
PERSONAL PROFILEDate of Birth :Nationality :Languages known :