Advantages of PL/SQL. Advantages of PL/SQL:-
1. PL/SQL is structured as it consists of blocks of code and hence streamlined. This makes PL/SQL highly productive.
2. It is highly portable, has immense error handling mechanisms.
3. High performance as lines of code can be sent to oracle. This reduces traffic.
4. With the user of stored procedures, PL/SQL is highly secured.
5. Extremely flexible and easy to learn with syntaxes like SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE etc.
Advantages of PL/SQL.
1. Support SQL data manipulation.
2. Provide facilities like conditional checking, branching and looping.
3. Provide fast code execution since it sends SQL statement as a block to the oracle engine.