Explain BLOB, CLOB, NCLOB and BFILE.These are the built in large object data types.
- BLOB, CLOB, NCLOB are stored internally where as BFILE is stored externally.
- The BLOB data type stores binary large objects.
- The CBLOB data type stores character large objects.
- The NCBLOB data type stores character large objects in multibyte national character set.
- The BFILE data type enables access to binary file LOBs that are stored in file systems outside the Oracle database.
All these data types have a capacity of 4GB.