Explain the advantages of PL/SQL. PL/SQL is a transaction processing language that offers the following advantages:
1. Support for SQL - SQL is flexible, powerful and easy to learn.
2. Support for object-oriented programming
3. Better performance - with PL/SQL, an entire block of statements can be sent to Oracle at one time.
4. Higher productivity - PL/SQL increases productivity by enabling use of better tools.
5. Full portability - PL/SQL are portable to any operating system and platform on which Oracle runs.
6. Tight integration with Oracle
7. Security PL/SQL can achieve data abstraction, access control.