What are difference between post database commit and post-form commit?Post-Database-Commit :
- It fires once during the Post and Commit Transactions process, after the database commit occurs.
- It fires after Oracle Forms issue the Commit to finalize the transaction.
The Post-Forms-Commit :
- It fires once during the Post and Commit Transactions process.
- If there are records in the form that have been marked as inserts, updates, or deletes, this trigger fires after these changes have been written to the database but before Oracle Forms issues the database Commit to finalize the transaction.
- If the operator or the application initiates a Commit when there are no records in the form have been marked as inserts, updates, or deletes,then Oracle Forms fires these, without posting changes to the database