What are the types of triggers?The types of triggers are:
- Row level triggers
- Statement level triggers
- BEFORE and AFTER triggers
What are the types of triggers and how the sequence of firing in text item.The different types of triggers are:
- Row triggers and statement triggers - specifies how many times the trigger should get executed – Once for every row or once for every triggering statement.
- Before and after triggers - Before trigger is fired before and update, insert or triggering statement is executed. After trigger is fired after the triggering statement is executed.
- Instead of Trigger - Here, the trigger is fired instead of executing the triggering statement
- Key triggers - fired on some key action.
- Mouse trigger - fired on some mouse navigation
- Navigational trigger - fired as a result of some navigation.
The sequence of firing in a text item are as follows:
1. pre - text
2. when new item
4. when validate
5. post text