PHP Web Developer Resume - Sample
Contact no.: 92654****
Email id: email@example.com
I want to utilize my skills and potential to achieve the challenging position in the Software Industry and fulfilling organizational goals.
- BE computer engineering from R university with A grades
- HSC from R university with B%
- SSC from S school with C%
- Currently working as a Sr. PHP Web Developer in FRE pvt. Ltd. from 20** till present
- Worked as a web developer in YUP Technologies from 20** to 20**
- PHP Framework CakePHP, Codeigniter
- PHP ecommerce-Opencart, PrestaShop, oscommerce
- PHP-CMS WordPress, Joomla
- Payment Gateways: K-net, Authorize.net, PayPal Checkout, Google Checkout
- WEB Server: LAMP, WAMP, MAMP, EasyPHP, VertrigoServ
- Operating Systems: Windows Enterprise, Linux, MacBook Pro
- Tools / Software: Notepad++, Dreamweaver, MySQL Navicat
- Web services: WSDL, SOAP
- FaB development: Open Graph, Like Button, FaB Share, Graph API, Like Box, Like Button, Comments, Activity Feed, Live Stream, Facebook for Websites
- Web Hosting : IIS, Apche, CGI, Domain, DNS, EMail, FTP, SSL, SSH, logs
- Hands on experience in Coding, Testing, Implementation/Maintenance Support in PHP and MySQL.
- Hand experience in E-commerce open sources (Opencart, PrestaShop, oscommerce).
- Hands on experience in using CakePHP/Codeigniter Framework to develop a web application.
- Quick learner and eager to learn new technologies.
- OOPS PHP development.
- Integration Ability: Strong in understanding and integrating third party web services.
- Platforms: Linux, Windows Server, Mac.
- Webserver installation & configuration: Apache, Microsoft IIS.
- Design for SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
Role & ContributionDeveloper
- Development of reusable code.
- Development and implementation of Core functionality and support tools.
- Understand the business and functional requirements.
- Handled the CMS (Front End programming).
- Iterative testing and code reviews through development of the application.
- Developed the system Unit.
- Integration Testing & debugging.
Academic Achievements & Extra Curricular Activities
- Participation in various software competitions.
- Member of PCE.
- Successfully Manage Events in College.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
Technical Blog reading, Cooking, Sports, TravelingLanguages known: