Describe prototype software development life cycle model.- A working model of a software consisting of some limited functionality is known as Prototype.
- This prototype may always not have the exact logic and its works only on estimations.
- It helps the users to evaluate the developer proposals and try it out before its actual implementation.
- It gives some time to understand the different requirements of the user which may not be considered earlier.
Steps involved in prototype software development life cycle model are:
1. Basic Requirement Identification
2. Developing the initial Prototype
3. Review of the Prototype
4. Revise and enhance the Prototype