Professional Resume Format For Experienced
Contact: +91- 99********
- Extensive Production & General Management - experience over 15 years.
- Established & managed large-scale production facilities.
- Achieved challenging production targets & objectives in pressurised, demanding production environments.
- Experienced in HR management, motivation, training/development.
- Reviewed, upgraded &installed sophisticated production-related systems and administrative & budgetary controls.
- Sound administrative ,financial &system management skills
- Excellent communication & team management skills
- Approachable, liaise/negotiate at all levels; can orchestrate complex presentations
- Good planning , organisational & scheduling abilities - skilled at minimizing and eradicating waste
- Quick to recognise opportunities, good ideas person, able to use creativity & have a vision for complex problems and plan growth strategies.
- Input sound product & technical knowledge to sales & marketing.
To secure a challenging General Management position in retail or manufacturing environment. The position should offer scope for personal growth & development.
- Licentiate, The Clothing Institute of London, UK.
- 1977 Management Course, The Clothing Institute of XXXXXXX, K thesis: Production Management
- 1963 Intermediate Diploma, The Institute of Certified XXXXXXXX, XXXXXX
- 1962 SENIOR CERTIFICATE, XXXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXX
- Subjects: Afrikaans 1st Language English 2nd Language, Biology, Mathematics, Physical Science, History
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY16 March 2002 - Present - Manufacturing Director at XXXXXX CLOTHING
15 March 2001 - 15 March 2002 - Project Manager at XXXXXXXXXXX CLOTHING
- Responsible for their Ladies and Menswear
May 2000 - 15 Nov 2000 - General Manager at XXXXXXXX (PTY) LTDResponsibilities Held
- This position was on 1 year contractual basis as a consultant.
- I was responsible for setting up the SWAZILAND operation. This contract expired on the 15th March 2002.
- Participated fully in overall management and strategic planning.
- Controlled all departments except finance and marketing. Managers reporting to me: Production, Technical, Computer &Quality executives; Planning & Out Sourcing.
- Indirect control of eight other managers.
- Controlled planning, store control (fabric & trims), CMT, entire quality control operation, despatch. Technology, production equipment purchase, staff welfare, HR and chairing all critical meetings.
- Tremendous initial quality problems improved over some years by doing overall analyses, implementing various quality control &WIP systems, improving management structure and introducing an incentive system related to output and quality.
- Responsible for getting the goods to the customer, including liaison with Woolworths executives, buyers & technology: and the ability to approve lab dyes and strike offs to M&S quality standards.
- Controlled all CMT operations: sourced new CMT manufacturers.
- Fabric store control: managed a wide range of stock fabrics on core merchandise to reduce lead times by up to 6 weeks
PERSONAL INFORMATIONDOB:Address:Languages Known: