Explain how python is interpreted.- Python program runs directly from the source code.
- Each time Python programs are executed code is required.
- Python converts source code written by the programmer into intermediate language which is again translated into the native language / machine language that is executed. So Python is an Interpreted language.
- It is processed at runtime by the interpreter.
- The program need not be compiled before its execution.
- It is similar to PERL and PHP.
- Python is also interactive where it can prompt and interact with the interpreter directly to write the programs.
- It supports the object-oriented style of the technique which encapsulates the code within the objects.