What are the important points to excellent requirement gathering?1. Educating developers, managers, and customers about the product and the process.
2. Maintaining a good relation between customer and developer for requirements gathering.
3. Taking an iterative and incremental approach to requirements development.
4. Using standard templates for your vision and scope, use case, and SRS documents across the organization.
5. Holding formal and informal reviews of requirements documents.
6. Writing test cases against requirements.
7. Prioritizing requirements