Why might you use paper rather than software when prototyping?1. There are many different ideas about the design.
2. When the tools the designer wants to use in creating a prototype are not available.
3. There are parts of the design you're unsure about.
4. You need to provide a new solution to the users in order to change the way that the users perform a task.
5. Users or stakeholder's are not well versed with computerized designs.
6. When the designer wants to make a sincere effort to allow all members of a team, including those with limited software skills, to take part in the design process.