When should you end the process of gathering requirements?A. Some points that indicate the end of requirement gathering process:
1. When no more use cases can be identified.
2. When functional requirement derived from new use cases have been captured from other use cases.
3. When last created use cases and gathered functional requirements are out of scope.
4. When issues start getting repeated
5. When proposed new requirements are all low priority
6. When customer seems satisfied by your understanding of their needs
7. When all the requirements trace back to the complete intended system