Resume For Lecturer Jobs - Sample
Intended to build a career with leading corporate of Hi-tech environment of new technology with committed & dedicated people, which help me to explore myself and realize my potential.
WORKING EXPERIENCE1. Post held -
College of science & engineering, XXXXXDuration -
XXXX - Till Date2. Post held -
XXXXX CollegeDuration -
XXXX - XXXX
AREA OF INTEREST
- Teaching & Research & Development (R&D)
- B.Ed (2011 - 12) - pursuing B.Ed from XXXXX
- Masters (M.Sc.) in Biotechnology (2008) - with specialization - Microbial techniques with First class from XXXXX College
- B.Sc.(H) Biotechnology (2006) from XXXXX University
- Intermediate (2003) from XXXX college (I.S.C Board)
- High School (2001): from XXXX college (I.C.S.E Board)
- Had undergone a 1 month project and training on the “MOLECULAR CHARACTERIZATION AND DNA FINGER PRINTING OF RICE GENOTYPES USING SSR MARKERS” from XXXX
- Project leader: Dr. Shailaja Hittalmani Dept. of genetics and plant breeding XXXXX
- Command on the DNA Sequencer, Laminar, Gel electrophoresis, Gel doc and Different type of Centrifuge, Autoclave, Shaker, and Vortexer.
- Isolation, Purification and Quantification of Plant DNA.
- Polymerase Chain Reaction-RAPD, SSR.
- Estimation of nitrogen and protein from Sehima, Dicanthium, Panicum, and Heteropogon grasses by kjeldhal method ( Digestion, Distillation and Titration)
- Different morphological characteristics of grasses
- Had attended the National Conference in BRINDAVAN COLLEGE, Bangalore
- Had attended the national symposium “BIO-RUJIVITH” in GARDEN CITY COLLEGE, Bangalore
- Had done a certificate course in the LEADERSHIP PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM in Bangalore.
- Had done a POSTER PRESENTATION ON PRODUCTION OF AMYALSE ENZYME BY THE ALKALOHALOPHILIC BACTERIA in National Level Symposium in GARDEN CITY COLLEGE.
- Internet surfing
- Having a helping hand toward the animal
- Making new friends
- A self motivated and organized professional skilled in achieving project goals.
- A dedicated team player, committed to provide support and full dedication to the organization.
PERSONAL DETAILSDate of Birth:Address:Languages known: