Aerospace CV - Sample
P-208, East Nott, South Africa.
A well maintained and highly motivated, individual seeking a position as an Aerospace engineer in the field of Design, structural analysis and Aircraft MRO. Looking forward to provide result oriented attitude to the company to serve it according to their demands.
- 10+ years of experience in the field of aerospace engineer.
- Have extensive knowledge of handling the day to day activities of an aircraft.
- Have knowledge of the practical application related to aerospace engineering concept and provided valuable guidance to the people working under me.
- Good knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips and other electronics equipments that is required to be used while handling aircraft problems.
- Responsible of handling documentation and keep track of instructions and specification to solve certain problems related to aircraft carriers.
- Aircraft Engineering Apprentice for mechanical services
- Health and safety management certificate
- ISO 9001 Accreditation certificate
Work ExperienceAerospace engineer, Phoenix Technologies, USADuration:
June 2005 - PresentResponsibilities:
Aerospace engineer, Global Technologies, USADuration:
- Performing various engineering work related to designing, constructing and testing of aircrafts, missiles and spacecrafts.
- Conducting research on latest technologies and guide the juniors regarding the evaluation of different materials and equipments used in aircraft design and manufacturing.
- Formulating conceptual design to meet the requirements of the customers and testing them to make sure they run in every environment.
- Teaching and training new comers by coordinating activities of engineering design, testing and modifying of aircraft or aerospace related products.
June 2002 - 2005Responsibilities:
- Developing design criteria and proper documentation of aerospace systems, including the testing methods and the quality control standards.
- Planning and conducting experimental operations or tests on different models and prototypes to be used in aircraft and aerospace systems and equipments.
- Writing technical reports and documentations to be used by the juniors as notes and analyzing different projects to do the feasibility study on it.
- Lead a team of 100 people for tolling change and exchange.
- Researched and resolved machine wide issues that contributed to many accidents of aircrafts.
- Delivered 25% efficiency in the processes and made the work faster to reach the stringent deadlines.
- Deployed an aircraft carrier with 95% efficiency and managed the transaction to meet the exact requirements of the customers.
- MS in Aerospace Engineering from University of Brooklyn, August 2002
- Bachelor of science in Aerospace engineering, August 1998
Key Skills and Strengths
- Very dedicative towards wok
- Having good knowledge of machine equipments and their use
- Excellent management of projects in hand
- Good in cost analysis and budgeting
- Good communication and inter personal skills
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
24th, April 19**Languages Known:
English, Chinese, MalayNationality: