Associate CV - Sample
P-208, Mumbai, India.
Looking forward to work as an associate in an organization that will allow me to showcase my administrative skills and my growth oriented experience to benefit the organization.
- Master degree in commerce , specialized in Business Administration, from Harvard University, 2004
- Bachelor degree in commerce, from KIIT University, India in 1998
- Certification course in AutoCAD
- Certification in Microsoft suite
- Good knowledge of accounting software like ERP, Tax Act, etc.
- Good understanding of business accounting tools and softwares
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Tools – MS Excel, MS Word, Power Point, and excel.
Industrial TrainingOrganization Name:
Wipro Services, IndiaDesignation:
2002 – 2003Job Responsibilities
- Providing support and performing administrative jobs.
- Monitoring the overall plan budget of the company
- Providing the necessary assistance and functionality to other departments over the network
- Planning and co-ordinating with senior officials to plan a meeting to solve some development issues
Key Skills and Strengths
- Good eye to minute details
- Having focus and dedication towards work
- Strong knowledge in current business standards.
- Excellent communication skills
Personal DetailsDate of Birth: 24th, April 19**
Languages Known: English, Hindi, Malay