Banker CV - Sample
Address: P-208, Mumbai, India.
An experienced and well maintained professional having ample amount of knowledge in banking sector and seeking an opportunity in the organization to use my skills and be able to contribute to the firm for which I am working. I will put my best effort to learn the company's policies and make better decisions in the favour of the company.
- Having 6+ years of experience in the field of banking.
- Providing solution to the customer’s problems.
- Selling insurance policies to the customers and giving them after sale services.
- Providing banking solutions to the rising needs of the customers.
- Good typing skills of 75 wpm.
- Good knowledge of management software and usage of its tools.
- Knowledge with Microsoft office kit – MS Excel, MS Word, Power Point, and excel.
Professional ExperienceBranch Manager (2006 - Present).
National Bank of India:
Assistant Manager (2001-2004).
- Managing branch operations and employees of different branches.
- Providing training to new employees.
- Responsible to deal with investments and new accounts everyday.
- Responsible for directing the use of latest technology and procedures hence increasing the client services at higher rates.
The Public National bank, India.
- Managed branch operations and day to day activities like handling of vault operations.
- Guiding of new employees in defining the work environment.
- Handled selling and buying of the policies of the companies.
- Established 1 of the branch of the company successfully overseas.
- MBA, Institute of National Banking, 2005.
- High School diploma from Kalinga School, 2004.
Key Skills and Strengths
- Good analytical and planning skills.
- Good Accuracy and attention to details.
- Excellent problem analysis.
- Excellent judgement according to the situation.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
24th, April 19**.Languages known:
English, Hindi, Malay.Nationality: