Bartender CV - Sample
Address: P-208, Mumbai, India.
Experienced, honest, responsible and professional, bartender having good experience, in, the industry. Looking forward to, an opportunity in any organization to, use my skills, energy and creativity to contribute to the company’s growth.
- 7+ years experience in serving beverages in bars and hotels.
- Ability to make and serve beverages in bars and hotels with varieties like wine, beer, soda, and liquor.
- Good knowledge in making beverages of exact proportions and combinations.
- Good knowledge in identifying unruly or intoxicated patrons.
Professional ExperienceBartender, Tribal Hotels Inc., India (2002 - Present)
Bartender Helper, Trident Hotel, India (1998 - 2002)
- Combining and serving different types of beverages by mixing water, sugar, soda, etc.
- Providing beer, liquor and wine in bars and managing the customers.
- Gathering cash of correct amount from the customers and managing the inventory as well.
- Managing the supply of glassware and trays.
- Combining different flavours and mixing with drinks.
- Handling and monitoring the supplies of the equipments and drinks at the bar.
- Storing of wine and bear in a place from where it can be accessed for further use.
- Academy for Bartenders,
Associates degree (July 2002).
- Bachelor in Hospitality, D.V.P School,
Cockeysville (June 1998).
Key Skills and Strengths
- Good in serving for long hours.
- Hard working.
- Good communication skills.
- Good in impressing the customers.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
24th, April 19**.Languages known:
English, Hindi, Malay.Nationality: