CV for Civil Engineers - Sample 1
- Civil structural engineer with a rich experience of more than 8 years. Currently employed at XYZ Co. Ltd.
- Skilled in swiftly ramping up projects with competent skills and ensuring on time deliverables.
- Expertise in planning, executing and spearheading construction projects involving method engineering.
- Deeply interested in working with modern construction methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of 3D Static and Dynamic Analysis of RCC and Steel frame structures.
- Familiar with Indian, American& British Codes.
- Expert in analysis & design of pipe racks, technological structures and large diameter pipe supporting trestles, pipe supports & platforms.
- Proficient in design of plant or non plant buildings and electrical substation buildings.
- Skilled in foundation design for Horizontal & Vertical Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Pipe Rack Foundations.
- A keen communicator with problem solving, analytical skills.
- Off shore oil & Gas processing facilities.
- Commercial Buildings.
- Pre-engineered industrial buildings.
- Design of pipe racks steel and foundations.
- Dynamic analysis of instrument air compressor foundation, exchangers and vertical vessel foundations.
- Design of Tech structures in HCU and KHT units as per AISE -ASD codes.
- Design of pipe supports and foundations using MAT 3D.
- Design of Piperacks and Foundations.
- Review of fabrication drawings and checking connection design as per Structural GA drawings.
- Foundation design for horizontal exchangers and vertical vessels.
- Review Of Electrical substation building design calculations.
- Study of ITB requirements and scope.
- Collecting foundation Load data from other discipline and Structural requirements.
- Interpretation/Calculation of critical foundation sizes & member sizes.
- MTO Preparation.
- Design of heat exchanger, horizontal vessels and vertical vessel Foundations.
- Preparing DCI.
- Preparation of MR and review of geotechnical report.
- Working as Civil Engineer at XYZ Co. Ltd. since Aug 2008
- Worked as Structural Engineer at PQR Co. Ltd. from June 2004 to June 2008
- Attained training on GTSTRUDL, MATHCAD, FRAMEWORKS & TEKLA
- Well versec with STAADPro, SAP 2000& Foundation 3D.
- M.Tech. - Civil Engineering with specialization in Geotechnical from ABC Institute in 2004 with 8.5 CGPA.
- B.Tech. - Civil Engineering from ABC engineering college in 2002 with 67% marks.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
18th August, 19**Languages:
CV for Civil Engineers - Sample 2
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
- A result oriented professional with 10 years of rich experience in Project Management, Civil Works, Site Management and Method Engineering.
- Proficient in planning, executing and spearheading construction
- Expertise in planning, developing & executing various Township projects, Commercial projects and water supply system
- Analytical and problem solving with an ability to execute multiple tasks easily
- Contract Management
- Project Management
- Site Selection / Supervision
- Quick Decision Making
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and team management
- Evaluating present cost, benefits etc before finalizing the project
- Finalizing requirements and specifications in consultation with collaborators
- Managing daily on-site construction ensuring a timely and cost effective delivery.
- Conducting project review meetings to track project progress.
- Short listing and appointing sub-vendors & sub-contractors for various activities & evaluating their performances periodically
- Supervising day to day construction activities
- Providing technical inputs for methodologies of construction & coordination with Site Management.
- Preparing & reviewing Method Statements, Work Specific Quality Control Plans, as per specifications of contract document.
- Reduced the time and cost of finishing the project by employing modern technical methodologies in construction.
EmployersWorking with ABC Co. Ltd. as Construction Engineer since Apr 2005Worked at XYZ Co. Ltd as Civil Engineer from Jan 2002 to Apr-2005
Windows 7.0/ XP/VISTA/98/2000/NT and DOSPackages:
Good command over MS Office Applications, updated with latest Office automation software.
- 3 months training in employing modern technologies in construction of residential and commercial buildings
- B. Tech. (Civil Engineering) from XYZ University in 2001.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth :
27th June 19**Address :Languages Known :
English, Hindi and French
CV for Civil Engineers - Sample 3
- 4 years of rich work experience in the field of Civil Engineering and construction. Currently working with XYZ Co. Ltd.
- Expertise in planning, executing and managing civil construction projects as per the standard norms and policies.
- Excellent up to date knowledge of recent norms and codes in the construction industry.
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills with an ability to solve problems quickly.
- Proficient in dealing with contractors and keeping them on track to meet the deadlines.
Site and Construction Management
- Monitoring and controlling the cost, time and quality of the project.
- Managing day to day operations of the project.
- Co-ordinating project review meetings to evaluate the progress and find solutions to problems
Resource Planning and Control
- Perform field survey, collect data and plan actual construction
- Supervising day to day on-site construction activities to meet the deadline, cost and quality.
- Material and labour planning
- Appointing vendors for material and machinery procurement
- Co-ordinating with contractors and other supervisors
- Managing the team for best output
- Exercising and promoting safety precautions at site
- Currently working with ABC Co. Ltd. as Civil and Construction Engineer since Aug 2008.
IT SkillsWell versed with
- MS Office,
- Internet Savvy
- BE –Civil Engineering from XYZ University in 2007 with 68% marks
- Diploma in modern construction methodologies from XYZ Institute in 2009
Personal DetailsDate of Birth :
154th July, 19**Present Address : Linguistic Ability :