CV For Experienced - Sample 1
Mobile: +91 97********
- Dynamic professional with 5 years of rich work experience in Sales and Customer Service.
- Proficient in managing day to day sales activities, marketing and client servicing activities.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationship with key decision makers and resolving critical problems.
- Ability to think innovatively and grasp key concepts quickly.
- Possess an eye for details with a flexible and easily approachable attitude.
- Effective communicator with an ability to deal effectively with various departments.
- Effective territory and man force planning
- Strong concept selling skills
- Dynamic presentation skills
- Quick understanding of facts and figures
- Strong marketing concepts
- Strong leadership qualities
- Flexible, approachable with innovative solutions
- Ability to deal effectively with clients and internal departments
- Effective communicator and trainer.
Work Experience1. Currently working with ABC Co. Ltd. as Sales manager for Asia Pacific region, since Aug-2008.Key responsibilities
- Establish the market potential of each territory and divide it effectively among the team members
- Dealing with the key resellers
- Budgeting the sales expenses
- Making decisions about the marketing activities in each region in conjunction with the marketing manager
- Get the technical issues of the resellers and customers resolved
- Representing the company at various events like conferences, exhibitions, reseller meets
- Training the new recruits in the sales team
- Developing the monthly, quarterly and yearly reports for top management – based on the reports from team.
- Interacting with the top management on a day to day basis to keep the goals of team aligned with those of the organization.
- Paved the way for company’s entrance in the Asia Pacific market through a major alliance with the biggest distributor in the region.
- Helped in reducing the customer problems by more than 30% through stream lining the training process
- MBA – Marketing from XYZ University in 2005 with 66% marks.
- B.Com from XYZ University on 2003 with 62% marks.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth :
15 September 19**Languages :
English and HindiAddress :
CV For Experienced - Sample 2
- Result oriented teaching professional with 3 years of experience in using innovative and practical ways to make studies interesting.
- Expertise in teaching subjects in Chemical Engineering to undergraduate students.
- Expertise in training students aspiring for MBA Entrance and Bank Probationary Officers’ Exam.
- An enterprising individual with good interpersonal skills and strong comprehensive problem solving abilities.
- Currently working at ABC Engineering College as Lecturer – Chemical Engineering.
- Worked at XYZ institute as Trainer – Aptitude.
- Conducting theory and practical classes on Chemical Engineering for undergraduate students.
- Assisting in assessing changing curricular needs and offering plans for improvement.
- Providing a positive environment in which students are encouraged to be actively engaged in the learning process.
- Collaborating with peers to enhance the instructional environment.
- Carrying out regular assessment of pupil performance; assessing and reporting on subject strengths and areas for development at different stages.
- Fostering a lively and enthusiastic atmosphere within the college for staff and pupils.
- Conducting classes on Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning for students preparing for M.B.A. and Probationary Officers’ Exams.
- Developing questionnaires, study material & test series.
- B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering) from XYZ University, Pune - 2009
- HSC from CBSE Board in 2005
- SSC from CBSE Board in 2003.
- More than 50% of the students trained cracked the entrance exams they appeared for.
- 100% students cleared the theoretical and practical exam in chemical engineering
- More than 80% students maintained a 100% attendance in the class.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth :
9th April 19**Languages Known :
English and Hindi
CV For Experienced - Sample 3
Analytical professional with an experience of 2 years - looking for an assignment in formulation and development of drugs
Work ExperienceCurrently working as Formulation and Development Officer with ABC Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. from May-2010 till present.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Formulation and Development of Solid Oral Dosages & Suspension
- Conducting research for the development of new formulations
- Perofrming pre-formulation study for the development of new products.
- Conducting the batch validation, scaling-up batches, pre- exhibiting the batches.
- Developing MIS reports on product development, technology transfer, master formulae.
- Formulation and Evaluation of Lamivudine Loaded Polymethacrylic acid Nanoparticles in International journal of pharm tech research KSA
- Formulation And Evaluation of Polymethacrylate Microspheres of Cefuroxime Axetil by Spherical Crystallisation in 60th Indian pharmaceutical congress New Delhi 2010
- M.Pharm from ABC college of Pharmacy, ABC University, Chennai with 73 % marks in the year 2009
- B.Pharm from ABC of Pharmacy, ABC University, Chennai with 62% marks in the year 2005.
- HSC from Madhya Pradesh Board with 70% marks
- SSC from Madhya Pradesh Board with 66% marks
Seminar delivered on
- M.Pharm project on “Formulation & Evaluation Of Lamivudine Loaded Eudragit RS 100 Nanoparticles ”under RESEARCH GUIDE
- B.Pharm Project done on “Literature review on Antiviral agents”.
- Controlled drug delivery system
Personal DetailDATE OF BIRTH :
English and Hindi