Finance CV - Sample 1
Address: 15, Shahi Baug, Delhi.
Mobile: +91 98********
- 15 years of experience in Finance, Accounting & Book keeping, Financial Reporting, Receivables & Payables Management, Vendor Negotiations & Management.
- Experience in implementing effective management systems to improve financial controls & financial discipline in the organisation.
- Expertise in preparing statutory books of accounts, fixed asset register and consolidated reports in compliance with time & accuracy norms.
- Proficient in designing and implementing Payroll & Payables Process & Systems.
- Sound experience of handling a dynamic team of finance professionals for preparing projections, fund raising, documentation as well as managing banking relationship.
- Expertise in analysing existing systems and procedures, designing internal control systems and facilitating effective decision-making based on intensive financial analysis of facts & figures.
- Proficient in handling tax matters including Service tax, T.D.S. formalities; preparing and filing annual returns / income tax returns along with computation of total income.
- Sound understanding of matters related to Sales Tax, Income Tax and VAT.
- Strong analytical & organisational abilities with expertise in formulating accounting systems and preparing financial statements.
Expertise DomainFinance & Accounts / Auditing:
Budgeting & MIS:
- Preparing Statutory Books of Accounts, Fixed Asset Register, Bank Reconciliation and Consolidated Reports in compliance with time & accuracy norms.
- Handling financial statements including Trial Balance, Profit & Loss A/c, Age-Wise Accounts Payables and Receivables Statements and Balance Sheets; checking the Comparison Statement, Purchases Order, Stock Inventory and calculating the Stock Valuations on each month end.
- Conducting audits and evaluating the internal control systems with a view to highlight shortcomings & implementing recommendations made by Internal Auditors.
- Formulating annual budgets and conducting variance analysis to determine difference between projected & actual results and implementing corrective actions.
- Preparing the MIS Reports, Cash & Fund Flow Statement, Balance Sheet, Audit Reports and other Financial Reports to keep a track of financial performance.
- Generating Transfer Pricing Reports.
- Monitoring cash flows and ensuring that funds are arranged in the most cost effective manner after projecting accurate cash forecast ensuring that there is no shortage of cash in hand.
- Extending support to seniors for working capital loan; liaising with banks for its renewal / enhancements, bank guarantee, etc.
- Currently working as Finance Manager at ABC Pvt. Ltd., Delhi since Jan'09 till date.
- Worked at Pulse Inc., Noida as Sr. Finance Executive from Jul'03 – Dec'08
- Worked as Finance Executive at XYZ Ltd., Delhi from Jul'01 – Jun'03
- Successfully handled budgets worth Rs 15 Crores.
- Achieved tax exemption to the tune of Rs. 15 lacs in 1st FY and Rs. 18 lacs in 2nd FY.
- Pursuing PGDBA (Financial Management) from Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning, Pune.
- Diploma in System Management from Society of Computers Research & Management, Pune.
- Certificate Course in Computer Application from PQR Computer Academy, Delhi in 1996.
- B.Com. from HNB University in 1993.
- Well versed with ERP, EDI, Financial System Technologies, MS Office, Tally ERP & Visual Basic.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth :
8th November, 19**Languages known :
Hindi and English
Finance CV - Sample 2
Looking for challenging opportunities in Financial Management/Accounts /Taxation/Commercial Operations.
- 9 years of rich experience in Finance Analysis & Management, Accounting, Taxation and Reporting.
- Currently associated with Pharmaceutical Company as Assistant Manager – Finance.
- Sound experience in financial procedures and building internal financial analysis and reports for profit monitoring and working capital & asset management.
- Proficient in carrying out Export documentation with strong knowledge of the government policies & regulations & provisions of Customs & Excise.
- Ability to maintain statutory books of accounts; look after the reconciliation of financial statements in compliance with the norms.
- Hands on experience in addressing the issues related to Financial and Business Risk Management issues for the organisation.
- An effective communicator with excellent organisational, analytical and negotiation skills.
Skills SetAccounts and Book-keeping:
- Preparing & maintaining statutory books of accounts; looking after the reconciliation of financial statements in compliance with the norms.
- Presenting a true and fair view of the financial position of the company through timely preparation of annual reports, analysing the expenditure on a monthly basis to control expenses.
- Preparing and maintaining P & L Account and Balance Sheet.
Auditing & Taxation:
- Coordinating finance activities and maintaining & updating all financial schedules.
- Supervising and monitoring overdue status, bills payable, accounts payable & accounts receivable, general ledger and fund deployment/ utilization.
- Preparing the financial reports, variance analysis of the Balance sheet schedules.
- Preparing contract and export documents and managing the financial and business risks involved.
- Handling the complete planning & management activities for ensuring completion of internal, statutory and external audits within time and cost budget under Companies Act, 1956.
- Preparing tax plans and ensuring timely assessment and filing of direct & indirect tax returns, viz. VAT, INCOME TAX in compliance with Statutory Tax Acts.
Work ExperienceCurrently working with ULS Pvt. Ltd., Surat, since May 2008
Account Manager May' 08 – Aug' 11
Assistant Manager – Finance Aug' 11 – Till DateKey responsibilities:
2004 –2007 with ABC Co. Ltd., Surat as Senior Accountant.Key responsibilities:
- Preparing books of account and ensuring their timely audits.
- Filing monthly TDS returns, professional tax returns and return in Sale Tax Department.
- Preparing export costing & pricing.
- Submitting the DGFT (Application of DEPB License to Sale and realization producers) & handling the custom work.
- Raised loan through the bank for pre export and post export credit, bank overdraft, and term loan.
- Preparing reports for top management.
- Handled the day to day book keeping activities and prepared the sales invoice and agency commission check.
- Prepared the Bank Reconciliation Statement and final accounts.
- Preparing reports for management.
- Pursuing Ph.D – Finance from XYZ University since 2010 - Study on Movement of Major Economic Indicators).
- MBA (Finance) from XYZ National College, Ahmedabad in 2008 with 78% marks.
- B.Com. from PU University, Ahmedabad in 1997 with 72% marks.
- Received a scholarship of Rs.15000 from college trust in each semester of MBA.
- Honoured with 1st prize in Pratispardha Elocution Competition.
Personal InformationDate of Birth:
8th June 19**.Language known:
English, Hindi, Gujarati, French.Address: