CV for Fresher Engineer - Sample 2
Contact Number: XXXXXXXXXXXX
E- Mail: XXXXXXXXXX@hotmail.com
To make up a challenging career which gives me, immense satisfaction and which helps the team grow continuously that I associate myself with.
- Bachelor of technology in Electronics and instrumentation from ABC University, 2006-2010, Cumulative Aggregate 71.51%.
- Intermediate from Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education, 2004-2006, Cumulative Aggregate 62%.
- S.S.C from Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education, 2003-2004, 75.6%.
Technical SummaryLanguages Known:
C, C++, C#.NET.Technologies:
ASP.NET, ADO.NET, AJAX.Web Technologies:
HTML, CSS.Scripting Languages:
SQL ServerOperating Systems:
All Windows environments, LINUX
ProjectsProject # 1:
ONLINE EXAMINATION SITE
The Online Examination site is an web based portal developed in Combination of ASP.NET and AJAX. This Site is developed by using In-memory Cookie Concept. This Project consists of two modules. Student module for Registration and Change Password functionalities and Online Test Module for taking the test and to fetch the Result.Responsibilities:
Project # 2:
- Have developed the application using Ajax, Validation Controls, and Cookies.
The Online Chatting Website is a web based application developed in ASP.NET by Using STATE MANAGEMENT CONCEPTS. This Project consists of two Modules. First module focuses on Registration and Login. And the second module focuses on display of the Online Users who are connected with the website and the users can send a message through this.Responsibilities:
Project # 3:
- Have developed the application using Application and Session Concepts.
SLOT ACCOUNTING SYSTEM PROTOCOL (6.02) IMPLEMENTATION
The SAS protocol used in gaming has the purpose to enable interconnected devices to communicate and interoperate with each other in a standard manner.Project # 4:
EMBEDDED BASED AUTOMATION OF CONFERENCE HALLDuration:
B.Tech (VII SEM)
The main aim of this project is to improve the technique of automation by using sensors for reducing man power and creating convenience and comfort to the participants of the conference. This project consists of two Modules. First Module consists of Embedded Systems and second module consists of usage of database (SQL Server)Responsibilities:
Project # 5:
- Improved automation using embedded systems
- Have leaded the project with team of four members.
INSTRUMENTATION IN PROCESS PLANT INDUSTRIESDuration:
B.Tech (V SEM)
The main aim of this project is to explore the type of machines or instruments used and usage of these instruments in a instrumentation block of process plant industries.Responsibilities:
- Have submitted the report on this project in college and plant.
- Merit certificate in Mathematics for being among top 10 candidates in District 3rd rank in x class Ramanujan Talent Test.
Personal ProfileDate of Birth: